Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Car, An Airship & Mick!

I really do not understand how we get so swamped by having one extra day off but we do and so now home and just want to veg-out. But alas, I want to get this posted and put things in proper perspective. Thus, here is the car. Yes, I have named the car!Her Name is Stella! Do not ask how I came up with it it just happened and so there you go. Hey it is my feminine side coming out. You know how butch I can be! Argh!Speaking of which I was pretty butch yesterday helping move a chair from Markie's place to Helen's temp address here in Seattle. Only thing I did not do was spit. But hey, we got to enjoy Chinese afterwards. Can you say yum! Yes the chair fit in there!This picture below was taken directly looking up from my window. It is of the Airship that Brian works for. He is a friend whom, I have met via johnny thunder and they have been together for years now, like an old couple. Well, this airship is from Germany and is based in Mt. View, CA and is up here on a promotional tour. Farmer's Insurance is the big ad on the side and it is quite impressive. Got a couple hundred lying around to take a ride? Yes, it runs like $200 for 45 minutes. I passed.This is Mick, a dear friend and known to many as Dancing Bear. We have breakfast most Saturdays and he is a lot of fun. He loves his Old Fashion's and was over making them Saturday for others as I prefer vodka myself. But he is someone I have known for years and years and we do enjoy each other's company. In fact, in 2001 he went to Europe with me on a trip. We spent September 11th, the one year anniversary, in Paris. Marvelous times. And yes, that is the new lamp I added to my decor on the right. It is a half size replica of the leg lamp from "A Christmas Story" and it is a delight to be sure.Have a good night and a good tomorrow - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment