Sunday, September 5, 2010

State Visit to Oregon - Faeries In The Morning

We have now arrived at day two of the Official State Visit to Oregon and since Lin is off doing the Hood to Coast thing our breakfast is postponed and this allows Janet and I to have more laughs with TV and see all the drama that builds on Project Runway. About 9ish I hit the road and off to Faerie Coffee at a place called Three Friends in inner SE Portland. Fun place and here is what it is all about, some guys coming together to socialize, drink coffee, be campy a bit and have some fun. Dress is like whatever and it is where I took those festive pictures of Ticker I used in a post last week.Some of the boys have issues with pictures being taken and thus I do not announce, I just do. Oh I am sure to be shunned by some and there could be a holy grail of a moon circle to discuss why I was not more positive and enlightening of my true intents in using their images for self gain. Folks, I don't make a dime on this site so get over it. Consider making a donation to the Faerie Fee Funds if you are that upset, so let's get along. I have to say, that after lunch with Ticker and being at Faerie Coffee, I do see where going to a gathering at least once a year is really healthy for me and I need to get a fix in. Lord knows if I miss next summer I would be in the dog house forever so I shall not, but I do feel a jonesing to go to winter, we shall see.

So after the coffee stop of an hour I knew it was time to hit the road and be like a banana and split as downtown was calling or was that just Petula Clark?

End of Post Four - State Visit to Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment