Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fare, Ferry & Faeries!

Sunday breakfast was spent with Rob & Jodie at Patty's Eggnest, a favorite and I took my camera to take a few pictures of the great food. I had the chicken fried steak while Jodie opted for a more traditional breakfast and Rob followed suit and we all shared an order of Swedish pancakes. Well, below is the one and only photo from the event. Yes, it was a good breakfast.!
What can I say, I did not have enough coffee before we got going. I shall do better next time. May have the camera, but I need to remember to use it and thus, as I sat and read over on Magnolia after breakfast to stay out of Moonsong's way, as he cleans the apartment. It is a thing of beauty to arrive home to a clean space. So while sitting there I decided to grab a picture of the ferries going by. OK, so I got one of them. Not great, but there it is. Taken through the sun roof of the new car!
After the nap I was up and putting chairs in place as Tyler & Randy, Moonsong plus Keith and Michael arrived to play Catan. In a STUNNING chance at the last minute I snatched victory from Moonsong just as he was about to declare victory. Sweet justice after the infamous American Ridge game. Oh the burden to play at such a festive level.
Afterwards, the boys headed to Chinese and I was off to an intimate festive dinner party that was quite tasty but my God, like a bottle of wine person. The blackberry tart had to be a stunning finale! Thanks to all for making it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment