Sunday, September 5, 2010

OK, So A Lot , But Needed...

Folks, below are seven postings about my recent trip to Portland. It was a great trip and one that needed to be made. It was a lot of hellos and good-byes in many ways. Sad but true. The original reason for the trip was a party that got canceled due to a friend's Mother's sudden death. I decided to go and what fun I had and the trip morphed almost on a dime over and over. Goddess does act in mysterious ways just as this weekend has been a series of twists and turns. I no longer challenge, but embrace what does happen. So I hope you can enjoy what was posted and I look forward to telling you all about last night at Bastille, but for now, I do believe it is time for a movie, perhaps a festive favorite, "Bedknobs & Broomsticks" so Good night!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete