Thursday, September 9, 2010

T-Minus Two Tweeks & Counting

That is when I can say I have survived another summer as autumn arrives and I get to enjoy Beacon Ridge change colors. Today was a day that just knocked me down for a hit. Have to laugh as we need to pay for our trip to Thailand and today was a wire transfer for $57,892.00 and so Mark requests a complete breakdown and I am able to show that indeed my numbers are correct. But even better is that 14 people still had not gotten me their passports and we HAD to get their information today to process their tickets. Still awaiting to see about the final 6. What is going to happen? These people may have just kissed off over $1,000. Just insane.

Enjoyed a tuna fish sandwich for lunch and now a quick nap as Markie will be along in a bit and I have Amazon Fresh Food Delivery due between 6-7pm and the Sounders game kicks off at 8pm.

Thus, for now, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment