Friday, September 17, 2010

Catch Up With You Later

Zoning out for a few daze and so not sure when next post happens, but here are a couple of shots from breakfast at Beth's. I have had this like fixation on peanut butter shakes of late and it was so good there that Carl got one too. But I have to say this in total honest sharing of the loving space kind, their food was pretty forgettable to the border of sucking big time. Totally underwhelmed. May try again to see if it was just an off day, but the biscuit was dry, sausage burnt and the was one piece of sausage in all the gravy. The hash browns were barely eatable. It was really sad in that I have heard of this place for years and years and wanted to experience it and go for it. Well, like I said, gonna give it another try out and see what happens on the flip flop. We all have bad days. OK, so most of us do. But seriously, so ready for next Thursday and autumn to arrive. Bring it on! The week has been intense with my procedure being done and Carl visiting plus got cable and broadband install. Calendars went up and Whistler is filling. The purple chair found a new home and I am liking the open feeling by moving the bench Lars made me over by the window. It's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, it 'pears to me that your mistake was in not having the peanut butter shake for breakfast.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete