Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Vintner's Dinner - The People

So this dinner does have a focus, but there are the people behind the dinner and first up is Jodie, our Kitchen Queen! She has a heart of gold and is so nice and really pours her heart into every coking experience. I have known Jodie now for over 8 years and it has been a delight. She might kill me for this picture, but in full disclosure she took the picture of me below!Up next is Rob and he has a great sense of humor. He is also quite the Grill Master plus I think the guy would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Yes, they are quite the pair and I am honored to count them as friends. Yes, here is Chris with the wines. The group insisted on me posing with it and I did so gladly. We were all having a blast and it also gives you an idea of just how the evening kept going.The two pictures above show the people at the dinner just having a great time. Heather, our youngest member of the evening is on the left at the back. To say that she is a singular sensation would be an understatement. I look forward to getting to know Heather better in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment