Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Memories

My sister, Janet, sent me this picture of her and Mom this morning.  It is an awesome picture.  It has been quite the year and as it draws to a close I enjoy sitting back and reflecting on the year.  Got to go down to Ashland and celebrate Mom's 90th birthday in early May.  Took Janet to Tad's Chicken & Dumplings for her birthday over the summer and tied it in with a visit to allow Damon a chance to see both the Oregon and Washington coasts.  Damon has been a real plus in my life as we marked a year in September and now looking at future options of his relocating from Las Vegas to Seattle which could very well happen in the new year. 

I moved in April from Uwajimaya Village to a new 1 bedroom and now I will be moving again as the apartment is just not home for me.  There are too many things wrong with the space.  In August I agreed to go to New Orleans for a week.  Why?  Never again, way too hot and muggy.  But it was fun to take a full week off from work and just have some fun.  Have been doing the blog now for several years, but this year is going to mark the first time I have posted every single day of the year.  Granted, there are those time when I have to play catch up and in the end it has been fun.  I hope you have had fun reading.  Tomorrow we are going to possibly head down to Long Beach, WA to see my friend Michael for a delayed Boxing Day celebration.  I say possible in that the tummy has been kind of rumbling and not sure if I want to try and drive that far when not feeling 100%.  We will make the final call in the morning.

So glad it is Friday and next week will get broken up with New Year's Day.  That will make for a short week and that only means the other 4 days will be on the intense side - oh joy.  I hope that the new year brings all of you much joy and happiness with wonderful memories.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment