Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Slumberday

I have been up a few hours today and welcomed the month of December.  The official countdown to Christmas has begun and it was good to get the blog caught up!  For the regular readers I had not touched since Wednesday, but for good reason as I was dealing with all those crazy emotions of what happened at the border on Wednesday.  The Harry Potter marathon is over and the TV has not been turned on once today.  Just enjoying coffee, getting email caught up and next up I have to review some major trips for next year.  I had planned to do that this weekend while up in Whistler, but that does not mean I can't do it here.
This would be how I could describe Damon right now.  He is still sleeping and that is fine.  It is nice to have he place quiet and get some work done.  I have to tell you that this weekend was so much better with him being here and keeping me thinking about other things.  I could have dwelled on a lot of crap but opted not to.  Once he is awake I am going to make him Pigs-in-a-Blanket.  He has never had them.  They came up in a conversation the other day and so I told him I would make them for brunch today.  A nap in the afternoon is oh so likely and then getting ready to hit the salt mine tomorrow.  It has been good to be away for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment