Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holidaze Pictures

Every year I get about a half dozen of the holiday photos from various friends.  This one was posted on a friend's facebook page and it just started making me laugh.  I do not know why in that it is obvious the kids are not happy at all, but really, why do families put their kids through this torture on an annual basis.  It is so obvious that the kids do not want to do it and really how more opposite could the word and emotions be?

The weather continues to be bitterly cold.  Glad that no outdoor activities are actually expected.  We are doing some of the holiday decorating and it was something when Amazon fresh delivered yesterday and the driver was so cold.  I was glad that I did not have to go out in that 20 degree day.  They are saying now that it is the coldest in Seattle in 4 years.  I have to say, it is one of the longest cold snaps we have had to be sure.  I do hope everyone is have a good weekend.  Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment