Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mid Week Amusement

Yes indeed it is that time of year when food takes a front and center roll in so many social gatherings.  Heck, look at yesterday's post = food.  There are office parties and people invite you to their parties and it is food, food and more food.  The Food Network is in overdrive with special shows and themed weekends.  And mind you I do participate to some extent, but have been careful for sure.   
This weekend friend's are having Damon and I over for dinner on Saturday.  Fun times and who cannot forget all those pictures we seem to take around the dinner table at holiday time.  Well, in that spirit I want to share something I got from my sister.  Take a moment and get into the spirit of the holiday dinner party.  Enjoy and Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment