Monday, December 23, 2013

Can You Say Yum?

Over the weekend we got a lot done around the house.  I was not in the mood to cook on Sunday and so Damon walked over to Fred Meyer and got a cooked chicken, asparagus and for him a couple of bagels.  It proved to be a wonderful dinner.  I had the dark meat while he munched the white meat - he only likes white meat.  We both enjoy asparagus and while he ate a blueberry bagel (which I think is just wrong) and a herb bagel, I ate some leftover Thai cucumber salad.  A very nice dinner indeed. 

Going to work from home a portion of today as I have been up since 2AM.  Not sure why?  Do not feel sick and yet can't sleep.  After finishing this I am going to check mail at the office and then go and take a nap to see if I am up to going into the office for a couple of hours, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment