Friday, November 1, 2013

And Hello Christmas

Seriously, yesterday was Halloween and now it is full speed into Christmas.  Personally, I like to pause and enjoy Thanksgiving along the way.  This year I return to Whistler after a two year break and it will be interesting to see how the place looks.  We are going back to condos like we used to do.  For the past 3 visits we used hotels and members told us they wanted to go back to condos and we listened.  Will give a full report once it happens. 
Now as for Christmas.  Yesterday my sister sent me a link to a facebook page on the 30th Anniversary of "A Christmas Story" in which a convention is being held at the end of the month in Ohio!  I kid you not. Now granted I own a life size leg lamp and put it out for the holidays and I own the "A Christmas Story" game, but seriously to know that there is going to be a convention that goes for two days is just kind of scary, but amusing at the same time.  Here is a picture of the fully restored house from the movie that now serves as a museum to the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment