Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Office Falls One By One

Throughout the week we have had a nasty illness attacking the office.  It began Monday with three key people being out.  Two of them decided to come back yesterday and that was not a good thing.  They were still sick and this only made it so that by this morning we had 5 more out ill.  This is the impact of returning too soon can have on others.  The excuse that you are too important is not an excuse.  No one is so important that they can get everyone else sick.  I had both of them stop by my office and one I sent home immediately as he was looking like death.  I had to force the other out as she was hacking all over the telemarketing department getting others sick.  It was not pretty.  Alas they are back today and I fear what might be in store as the week unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment