Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Countdown To Thanksgiving Has Begun

I am amazed at how many commercials there are for Thanksgiving this year.  From food items to décor and everything in between.  Also, I remember that it used to be that Thanksgiving was followed by "Black Friday" and it was a huge shopping day.  Well, now more stores than ever are going to be open on Thanksgiving and I saw a commercial for Sears referencing that this weekend is going to be a Black Friday event.  So now it is an event.  This was only further confirmed by Hyundai as they have a Black Friday event that starts today and goes through December 2nd.  OY!  So in light of this I have to add some humor on this hump day.  I ran across this ad for TV dinners...it speaks for itself but oh the memories it does conjure up.

No comments:

Post a Comment