Friday, November 8, 2013

Sick Bay Touches Home

And now it is my turn.  Boy am I ticked off.  I started feeling a bit out of it during the conference call yesterday and then by 2pm my mind was like Jello.  I headed home and got into bed in good time and slept a lot.  By 6:30am this morning I knew I had been struck and was none too happy.  It was especially pissing me off as it is to be Ya-Ya weekend and this has been planned for weeks.  Tonight we were doing drinks and then ordering in Chinese food.  Tomorrow is to be a day of fun and food at Jodie & Rob's place.  Michael was to crash here and I had a parking permit for him and everything set.  Sandy and Cindy were to be over at Rob & Jodie's place.  A lovely pork crown roast had been ordered and well now it is in the freezer waiting for when we do get together. 

To say that I will be sharing a few choice words next week is an understatement.  Being sick is not something to scoff at and what just really ticks me off is how many of the staff take sick days when they are not and then feel they need to work when they are sick.  This is so not cool.  By yesterday we had 11 people out with this and now me.  Have no idea how many more are going to be out.  This is not the weekend I had planned, but it will be what it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment