Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rain Returns

There is just something about November and Rain in Seattle.  We get a lot of it and I love it.  Brought in the two chairs from the balcony a few days ago and good thing as the rain returned.  This morning I stopped in at the Polyclinic for a check-up and it was overcast and not too bad.  Headed on into the office afterwards and came through the tunnel that puts you on the I-90 bridge going over Lake Washington.  Well, it was like a faucet being turned on.  Wowzers, it was pouring.  Drivers were getting all freaked out and a couple decided to have an accident that was thankfully two lanes over and I got by just after it happened. 
I've been at the office now about three hours and it just continues to pour outside.  I have to laugh in that the weather man said this morning that there would be passing showers but nothing of significance.  If this is not significant, then what is?  I feel fortunate in that I do not have to walk too far in the rain.  Parked near the front door and when I get home it is undercover parking.  What I can tell you is that I do feel a bit of chill in the air.  I now arrive at work often when it is dark, but try and get home before the sun sets.  That gets to be more and more of a challenge.  And yes, I do enjoy lighting the candles in the evening for a nice glow around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment