Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movies, Naps & Chinese

What is it about Sunday afternoons and naps.  A true gem of life.  But before the nap comes a bit of work to be done.  Groceries delivered and then a egg scramble with lox, capers and cream cheese!  Damon had a bagel and it was a lovely brunch indeed.  One thing Damon does love as much as naps is watching movies.  Today it was "Red2" and "Monster's University" plus he would have gone for a third if I had agreed.  I did not.  Now, I have to tell you if you get a chance to see "Red" or "Red2" they are both quite the action flick plus I do love Helen Miriam.  Yes, you have to dredge through Bruce Willis, but he is tolerable.  Now I must tell you that in this case the second movie was as good as the first.  That cannot be said for "Monster's University" which is a prequel to "Monster's Inc."  which was quite funny.  The prequel was painful and I really did need a nap after enduring that movie.
The nap was so wonderful and upon waking up I was suppose to make dinner, but just was not in the mood and so after discussing it with Damon we agreed to order in Chinese.  He does love his shrimp fried rice.  I had won ton soup and some sesame chicken and life was good.  A short week ahead as we head off to Whistler, BC on Wednesday for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment