Friday, March 4, 2011

Amazon Fresh Flop

You know I just love Amazon Fresh and it makes grocery shopping so easy and I don't have to deal with those nasty shopping carts people sneeze on and do icky things on and kids sit on and well, I just love not having to schlep all the stuff up. The last two times have shown cracks in their system. My delivery on February 20th was due between 9-10AM and by 10:20 nothing. I called and found out the driver knew he was running over an hour behind and yet no calls. Got order finally at 10:35am.

Tonight, I had a delivery due between 8-9pm. I am limited on my deliveries because I have to be here to receive the delivery. Well, I am hanging around and at 8:40 there is a knock at my door and another very quickly. I get to the door to see a delivery guy pushing the plastic crates toward my door and heading down the hall. I call him and he said he was leaving them. NO WAY! He had not called at the front door and two knocks in less than a minute does not mean I am not here. He was short with me and acted like I was putting him out. Not right.

I love Amazon Fresh but Safeway is really promoting their delivery and asking for me to retry them. I have to wonder if Amazon Fresh is growing too fast or losing their grip on customer service. How frustrating. I am going to give it one more try and see what happens. Be it a miss delivery or poor delivery, Amazon Fresh needs to see that there are cracks in their system and they need them to get fixed or they will fall to the wayside.

No comments:

Post a Comment