Sunday, March 13, 2011

Countdown to Heat!

I am not a fan of heat. Most of my friends know this and I have to say the 85 is my bitch barrier. Well, joy of joys, I get to see possible 90's this week in Phoenix. The scary thing is that the low in Phoenix will be higher than the high in Seattle. Plus, I love rain and will miss that while gone. But hey, it is life.

Today is all about getting ready to be gone. Moonsong was gracious enough to postpone coming to clean until tomorrow so I could have some more time. Used the morning to catch up on email and cut friends on facebook to 15 and those will be gone in the next couple of days and I will be facebook free.

Caught up on the blog and enjoyed my morning oatmeal, banana and coffee. Love that. Plus got some calls into friends and so a nap may be in order this afternoon as I am just about done with packing and all the towels are finished. Rarely, do I ever feel like I am a little ahead of the curve and yet today I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment