Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OMG - It's March

Funny how you are going along and suddenly realize that it is nearly spring. YIKES! Add to that I learned this day I will be off to Phoenix next Wednesday, the 9th for like 10 days. Not a real fan of that city. We'll see but if it goes over 80-85 the bitch barrier is going to be breached. Seriously, I am not a heat fan at all. Heck, I have the fan on up here in the emerald City and we are in the 40's.

Using this week to use up all the left over foods in the cabinets and frig/freezer. It is making for some interesting meals, but at the same time it is opening doors to options I had not thought of before. I decided to get rid of all the old stuff that has been hanging and just keeping what I use and then add that which I will continue to use. I had stuff in the fridge which had not been touched in way too long. Thankfully all in jars so no icky science experiments going on. The freezer is clearing out and opening up for some new items and the cabinets are clearing for a good scrub. I do love spring cleaning. It so needed to be done. There are also a couple of projects that have been lingering for too long and need to be wrapped up. Between the multiple boxes I need to ship off to friends with trinkets I want to pass along to the scrape books that are begging for my attention. All will be tackled in the coming months.

Signed renewal and so will be staying here another year (#7 if you are counting) and well, it is time to dump any and all stuff I have not used since moving here. Seriously, why even think of moving it again in the future if I have not used it in over six years.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed all the daffodils in bloom at work today upon my arrival. It is one of my favorite flowers and it does lift the spirits!

    ReplyDelete