Friday, March 25, 2011

A Moment of Laughter

Got home from the trip to Phoenix on Wednesday and I was putting things away and opened the closet to put away the laundry after washing and this greeted me. Do not know why I started laughing, but it was such a Markie moment. He had mentioned he was going to come over and do a load of laundry as in had two sets of sheets. My set can handle them both at once and his would have been an all day exercise as it is one of those European machines. So there must have been a pair of socks left in the dryer or something, he "hung them" for me!! So there you have your Friday laugh. Jodie and Rob due soon for drinks and Chinese for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Had I known where you kept your socks, I would have put them away... but alas, I had to hang them.

    ReplyDelete