Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Surprises

Markie had been on a trans-Canadian train trip and got home late last night. So I had a wild hair and thought it would be fun for Mick and I to bring brunch to him. So I was up early this morning to receive my Amazon Fresh order with a lot of the fixings for brunch. It also included the above. Three bunches of flowers make up the bouquet and get this at $7.99 each so for less than $25 I will have lovely flowers all week. Knowing that I wanted a little something, they had a 2 lb. bag of lemons on sale for $1.99 and so there you go! Yes, a table scape for less than $30 to welcome spring. Plus I got eggs, bacon, asparagus, pineapple, plus a back up Prosecco. Took two bottles when really only needed to take one. I always seem to take too much food to events and leave it. Yet it is funny, when people bring food here there is never leftovers. Hmm, either I am just too generous in my measures or others are way too thrifty. But hey, it is all good.
So here is Mick making scrambled eggs and he did all the cooking. God love him. He also made homemade cinnamon rolls and they were amazing. So it was home afterwards and a nap plus trying to get focused for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment