Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Unexpected Moment of AMAZING!

Last year I got to walk out on the glass walkway at the Grand Canyon and it was really something. Yes, a rip off on price point, but in the end, it did have the wow factor. It was a moment I would not soon forget. Now, fast forward to today and the fact that I was able to get an earlier flight out of Phoenix and there was just one glitch. Instead of my usual favorite seat of 3A there was only one seat available in 1st class and that was 3F. Yes, I took it. So we boarded and soon were taking off. About 20 minutes into the flight the captain came on to announce we were going over Flagstaff and you could see the snow. He then said that we were going to be going over the Grand Canyon in about 20 minutes. OK. Oh, it was so much more. I was just stunned by the beauty and it was sad to look around that no one else was even noticing, but then again, it was my own nature spectacular for the taking. Yes, it was that and oh so much more. What a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment