Tuesday, July 31, 2012

City Target Opens

Last week was the "soft" opening of the new concept Target store in three cities across America.  Chicago, Los Angeles and Seattle have the new stores called City Target.  Geared more to the urban dweller, large furniture and big packages of paper goods and pet food will not be found on the shelves.  The local store is three floors with one dedicated to just groceries and it is easy to move from floor to floor as there are escalators for both people and their shopping carts.
 I was there at 7am this morning and it was pretty low key which was just fine by me.  I was in and out in less than 30 minutes as it was mostly to get a feel for the place, but now I know I will go back and let me tell you the free parking is a plus.  San Francisco and Portland are getting them in spring of next year.

1 comment: