Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Faerie on a Ferry

Hello there!  A pretty darn good day if I do say so myself.  First solo trip out into the world without the walker or oxygen.  It was off to The Polyclinic to see Dr. Stimson and then Dr. Huseby.  Tomorrow I have follow-up with Dr. Lindquist.  The tri-fecta of doctors helping in my recovery.  Both physicians were quite pleased with my progress.  In fact, Dr. Huseby admitted that he did not think he would see the day I was off oxygen. 
So, with such a beautiful day weather wise and feeling pretty darn awesome, decided to treat myself to a Lemon Slushy at Sonic Drive-In down in Tacoma and catch the ferry over to Vashon Island. After driving across Vashon Island, caught the ferry back to West Seattle and on home. What a perfectly lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment