Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Every once in a while a day or two comes along where there is no set agenda or chores that have to get done.  Instead, you get to have the luxury on deciding on how the day will unfold.  Now, there is one thing that is a bit different and that is the Olympics are on.  I keep track of what is going on by the master schedule on the frig.
 It was in the Wall Street Journal and thanks to Markie for passing it along to me for reference.  So I took a few of the magnets on the side of the frig to keep it in place.  It was fun to relive memories as I put the magnets around the border.  They came from Europe as well as New York City plus a few from various trips to Australia, Yosemite Park, Provincetown, Alaska and Canada.  Whimsy is fun and they are serving a useful purpose.
So, after breakfast with Mick and Brett, I headed home in time to get my grocery delivery.  Cute delivery guy who even made a pass or three at me!  Little did I realize at the time - LOL.  Guess I have been off the market too long.  The rest of the day was spent reading backlog of magazines, catching up on phone calls, watching TV, taking not one, but two naps and enjoying some great chicken breasts cooked in the leftover lamb shank fire-tomato sauce.  Yes, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment