Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Countdown is on...

days left until autumn arrives and I will know that I have made it through another summer. Seriously, I am so not a sun lover. Yes, yes, I know that it is a short season. That is one of the reasons I was so ready to move north to Seattle. Sunday it was like 55 and today it is 89. But wait, it is not over yet as here is the 7 day planner!I think I am going to go get a drink of water, stay cool and I so feel for the eastern half of the country right now. Oh and how often does the coast get hotter than us! That was quite an unusual tale to be sure. Yes, my bitch barrier is at 85 and I feel it is shrinking down to 75 or 80. The air conditioner is on and a cold shower is in my near future. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. 109, 107, 107, then 100 for the next 4 days in Phoenix. Enjoy your weather my friend!

    ReplyDelete