Monday, July 19, 2010

Marine-layer Monday

This is like the 5th day or so of this amazing natural air conditioning. Seattle gets it and I love it. A marine layer sets in over night and drops the temps down into the low 50's with a gentle breeze. The AC has not been on in days and I have three words for the Fab U Lous! Now for those who know me after another cup of coffee that will likely be three snaps up and in Z formation, but not quite yet. Anywho, we are the envy right now of a big chunk of the country as they swelter in 90's and humidity or other places topping 100.

Oh yes, there are those around here grumbling about it being too cold and all to which I say - "Book a flight and get out of town!" This is heaven for this bear and the bitch barrier is over 20 degrees away. The layer burns off by early afternoon most days and heck even today we are to get up to the mid-70's which is getting close, but hey, it is July 19th! Only 65 more days of summer...I think I can, I think I can! Have a good Monday and catch you later. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment