Thursday, January 23, 2014

10 Days & Counting

My sister sent this graphic to me yesterday and with all the hype getting out of control as we draw ever closer I thought I would add this for the amusement of the day.  This morning on the local news they have a map of the United States and they have a little truck on it showing where it is on it's way to New Jersey.  The truck is full of Seahawks uniforms and all the things they will need. 

The hype continues to swirl as we are now 10 days from the big game.  The TV coverage is amusing as they try and figure a new angle for a story.  Now there is discussion of a possible chicken wing shortage, but not to be outdone is that Velveeta announced they may have short falls around the country.  REALLY?  Let's be serious.
 
Moonsong cleans for me this day and after work I drop Damon off at his friend's place for a couple of days.  Thus, this evening I shall have the place to myself and enjoy the quiet of the moment.  Kind of like the calm before the storm as Saturday will be a busy day indeed.  Rob is coming over to help build the new sleeping platform and then Damon and I will be packing up Christmas.  Trying to get all those projects out of the way before he departs on the 10th.

Will be taking some time to do some menu planning this evening as I get to begin eating real food tomorrow.  I will be trying to keep up with a 5 small meal pattern and see what happens.  The 2 snacks will be a lot smaller than the others.  What we have discovered is that in the long run I have not been eating nearly enough at breakfast and that I have not been eating enough calories.  Go figure.  Dr. Lindquist had a nutritionist review my food journal and make some recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment