Saturday, January 4, 2014

Let The Process Begin

Today marks the beginning of the process.  As I have noted to many, where I currently live is just not home to me.  I have been here 9 months and there are things that are driving me crazy.  From the fob system used to have access on the elevator to the black appliances let alone the less than standard size toilet I am ready to move on.  The commute is getting to me and it is time to change.  Very happy that Damon is here to help with the move and I have used the past weeks to assemble a list of things I am looking for and what I really need to have in my next apartment.

Moving will likely be on February 1st as I have to be out by the 3rd of February and really do not want to be moving on Super Bowl Sunday.  Have planned out the month to keep myself on track for the move.  Will keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment