Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Funny

So when I saw this I had a good laugh and hope you do as well.  We all need to take time and laugh when we can as there are far too many times when we get frustrated and do not know which way to turn.  Now I have to share that Damon has been getting me to laugh a lot by watching movies.  This week one of those movies was "Free Birds" and let me tell you something - I was really wanting to see this movie.

The basic story is in this adventurous buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, directed by Jimmy Hayward, two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the Thanksgiving menu for good.  And in theory it should have really pushed all my buttons because I totally loved "Chicken Run."  Well, I was wrong.  After 30 minutes we stopped watching.  Yes, it was that bad.  So now we are moving on to the weekend and will see what is in store.  Enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment