Thursday, January 2, 2014

Not Everything Goes As Planned

This should give you an idea of what the fireworks looked like.  It was all clear until about 11pm and then he fog arrived and made for a very unusual display.  It was kinda visible, but boy you had to be close to really see any of the detail.  Damon and I watched on TV and you could tell they were working hard to show as much as they could.  But hey, fireworks always make people happy even if it is murky.

As for me, I am pondering that I might have a bit of an allergy to turkey.  Not sure how it happened or it might be the turduckin in general.  Made a casserole and Damon was just fine and I got the tummy rumble again and it was not a fun time for all.  But it has now passed and I am hoping that the rest of the week is all clear.

Work got off to a horrible start as there was a wave of problems and I had to fire a staff person here at the office this morning.  Not a favorite thing to do.  She was a good employee who made some bad decisions that in the end lead Mark to call me and say Daniellla had to go.  It was done with Lucy, our controller so that helped plus provided a witness.  Sometimes I have to wonder why I keep coming back for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment