Monday, January 6, 2014

Pondering The Weekend

It would be a delight to share that I got all sorts of things done over the weekend and in a way I  did.  Mostly at a social level.  Phone calls and emails went out, yet we took time for a couple of movies and some good food.  Tonight we are going to treat ourselves to Chinese.  We have been cooking in a lot this past month to save up for the move.  
 
Must share one item that just kind of amazed me quite frankly.  A couple of friends live out on Vashon Island and came into the city on Saturday primarily to attend the symphony.  They emailed me last week to see if we would be around.  Sure I shared.  They told me they would be by to visit about 1pm.  Perfect.  Well, finally heard from them about 2:30pm saying they were being "more fluid" that day and if it works out they would be by later.  Well, I had to break the new that I was not being so fluid and had a commitment and would see them another day.  OY!  The way people think sometimes.
 
Several of you have been asking about Damon.  He is doing very well and we have now been hanging together about 7 weeks and it is going a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.  He is so much fun and really is a lifesaver at times.  He gets me out of my stress filled funks at times and jumps in to help around the apartment.  He did laundry yesterday and without a word put out recycling and garbage last night.  He will be of such help with the move coming up and let me tell you, he is an awesome cuddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment