Monday, January 13, 2014

Movie Mania Weekend

So Damon has been at me to watch some movies.  He loves movies and while I do as well, not as much of a maniac as he is, but that did not stop us this weekend.  So following are the movies that we took in:
"The Butler" is an amazing movie and it is hard to see what has gone on within one's lifetime.  It was a hard movie to watch and yet one I think everyone should see.
Very fun movie to see.  A few twists and turns that were not expected, but great animation quality that one would expect from Disney.  Have to say the snowman was a hoot to watch.
Alright, I hold my head in shame as I watched not only the first movie in this series on his last visit, but now the 2nd one.  It is clever animation and totally childlike but in the end, not one I have to watch again.
"Zoo Keeper" is a perfect movie to fall asleep on.  Why?  Well, I missed most of the middle of the movie to a nap and still knew what the whole thing was about.  Glad I did not pay to see it in a theater.
Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Had never seen the trilogy before.  I guess there are a couple of other movies, but watched the main three.  The second one has to be the best of the three.  Kind of a tie on the first and third one, but all flow tighter and is a good story overall, but I will not be running out to get any of the comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment