Friday, August 24, 2012

"O" My Goodness


So over the years I had reduced my magazine collection down to one.  I got The New Yorker several years ago as a surprise from someone I never figured out who.  Well, I was rid of all the others until one day I got a copy of New York magazine and found out Markie had gotten it for me using up some miles that were about to expire.  It is not nearly as good as it used to be.  But alas, I do find an article here or there that is interesting.  So needless to say, I was quite stunned to go to my mail box a couple of weeks ago and there is a copy of "O" magazine.  I know I had not ordered it, but who?  Well, my first guess was Markie and so in calling he said "Yes, and did you get the tote they were offering with it?  That's why I got it for you." 
Well, no, there was no tote. Until today. Oh My Goodness!  All I can say is that I am glad the weekend is here and what better way to kick it off than a festive pink tote bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment