Thursday, August 23, 2012

We Value Your Opinion

I don't know about you, but I am getting sick of all the requests for feedback and to take surveys on anything and everything out there these days.  In the past week where I get my groceries, my car dealership, two places I have ordered online from and Amazon all want feedback or a survey.  It gets so trying at times.  Heck, I call Amazonfresh to discuss an issue on anything and instantly there is an email on "How did we do?"  Or you open a package, in this case a pair of pants, and there is a card asking, "We'd like your feedback!"  Even at work, I use an e-letter generator and up pops a "Would you please take a few minutes to tell us how we did?"  STOP!  My gosh, I even had to call and complain to some company and before I even got a real voice there was a phone tree and just before getting a live voice I was told, "You may be asked to participate in a small survey after this call."  Mind you, I called to complain and now they want me to "share my thoughts" which I must say is not the best idea.  Anywho, I did not mean to go off on a vent, but you know some times it all gets to you.

Now, thank you for reading my blog.  If you have a few minutes, please take time to tell me how I am doing!  Have a nice day.  Yes, it's everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment