Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh Canada, Now I Own You...

Or at least a tiny little sliver of you!  It appears to finally be official since all the transfer fees have been charged that I am now the proud owner of a time-share on Vancouver Island.  The complex is called Pacific Shores and I have a week every other year on the even years.  It holds 8 and should be a lot of fun, especially since it is not one of those every year kind of places.  Plus it is close to Salt Springs Island and a short drive to Victoria, one of my favorite cities in the world.  Here are some pictures to give you and idea of the place. 
It is the only time share that I know of that offers guests the chance to not only walk among the 15 acres of gardens, but you can sign-up to work with the gardeners if that is your thing.
Nicely laid out units to entertain and yet have your privacy as well.  It will be fun to go up and use it with friends and family.
Tonight Jodie and Rob came over to cool off with my AC as it is still toasty outside and again tomorrow.  They brought steak salad fixings and it was nice to catch up on what's been going on.  And so goes another day in Chris' world...

1 comment: