Thursday, August 26, 2010

Florabunda! It's a Parade!

OK, I'll buy that, it's a float in the Tournament of Flowers Parade in Chris' apt. Truly amazing and yet if you look at the thing it is like two completely different arrangements stuck together. On the left is a orange, yellow and green look while on the right red is ablaze with purple accents. It is stunning and big and oh my what a surprise. Guess I need to get pissed off more often! So looking forward to getting out of town tomorrow and seeing many old friends in Portland and along the way. So happy the week is done and now I can focus on family and friends. It is late and so will do the 94 Stewart review before the end of the weekend. I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is a reflection of your Ying/Yang relationship with Mark. You don't alway match in your views, but somehow it works!

    ReplyDelete