Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is a Test...


OK, so there is no test and I am just bloody tired from a great weekend. I have posted a festive tribute to a fellow faerie for Saturday, but oh my goodness is there a flood to come and this posting will not remain. Can you believe it, a post with a life span of less than 24 hours. So what would you do in 24 hours if you knew you would be dead at 9pm on Monday, August 30th in the year 2010. Just askin'? Share if you like or not. But do look for a lot of postings to pop in the next two days. So many stories to tell, but I so needed the break! VoilĂ  - I just love that word!

1 comment:

  1. 24 hours left? First off, I'd have Morgen on a plane and get friends and family to my house asap so we could eat and visit and hug and laugh before I had to go. Truly I can't think of anything I'd rather do with 24 hours left than spend it surrounded in love. Great question.

    ReplyDelete