Monday, August 16, 2010

Tasmanian Devil

So it seems that I have a reputation developing of late. I have an upcoming trip to Portland and shared my schedule. My friend Eric shared:

I know it's not fair to compare anyone to a cartoon, but the Tasmanian Devil and you have so much in common. Not the surly disposition obviously, but you both whirl into a room, appear just long enough for us to get a glimpse, and then off you go spinning to the next event. (I believe your schedule keeps you circling the area so fast that you are part of the gravitational force that keeps us on this planet.)

The character appeared in only five shorts before Warner Bros. Animation closed down in 1964, but marketing and television appearances later propelled the character to new popularity in the 1990s. Go figure I am as memorable as this character...and yes, I am laughing away. Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the "surly" disposition peeks out on occasion at work but fortunately for all of your "friends" and "family" we do not push that button....often! :-)

    ReplyDelete