Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday in Houston


Can you tell I am not a happy camper!? Hmm, caught up on emails at work and have now done 4 postings on the blog today (yes, I did yesterday's blog this morning, get over it) and have been watching HGTV most of the day. Read NYTimes this AM and have had a coffee from Starbuck's when I went out at 7am before it got too hot. It is just too hot for me and the AC has not stopped once. But I am not complaining too much since I am in a suite. But all is not lost as I do have my official "Dollywood" spritzer fan! Deciding whether I am actually going to leave the hotel for an early dinner or may just opt to go down to the hotel restaurant. Do I have to leave before heading to the office tomorrow. My choice is NOT! But we shall see. Thursday is only a few days away. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment