Friday, October 15, 2010

Amazing Autumn

My sister does a weekly newsletter to the parents of her kids. She sends them out to all the family and friends. I enjoy seeing what the kids are learning and sometimes there is a moment that just says - Awwwww! And this picture was one. It screams autumn to me and the quote there is one I have put on my signature line on gmail. It really says it all. Autumn is my FAVORITE season of the year. So it is Friday and I got done at the office a tad early and so home and the recycle is done and garbage dumped. Got the ballot in the mail for the next election. The weekend has a little structure, but will be filled with getting a lot of the little stuff done and done as I am not home for a weekend again for the next three weekends. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment