Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ya-Ya's Wine, Food & Fun

So why is it that people love to get Chris with all the wine bottles? Seriously, could I drink all of this? No, I didn't think so. But I shall humor the masses.

Now, let the pictures begin. They both have cameras so this will go quickly, I am sure of that...
Seriously, they both have quick focus and click action. This will be done before noon. I mean, they are both so talented... I am honored to pose for the ladies of film...
Hello! Smile, click and shoot! Capture the moment...not the entire day! Hello...anyone there? Just trying to get this boring part of the day over and out. Alas, I must be patient!
Here is a game we played called Blockus, or one of a hundred other names we thought up during the day! Who knew it is a favorite of school children under 10. It was complex for us!
Here is our beloved hostess during a break from the kitchen where she created amazing meals for us to enjoy.
Sandy was an amazing host and put me to shame, seriously, I can bring together fabulous times...she makes amazing times. I fall to the side of the road as a piece of mud!
Here is Sandy giving me the "I am going to kill you look." Yea, I know she will not. I only took this in a way to show all the world how wonderful and fabulous she is and at the moment when the weekend could have fallen apart, she is steadfast and moving forward with a "let them eat cake!" attitude. Love her and all she did!

With everything else going on, she paused to make appetisers before dinner and here are the pear and Gorgonzola cheese on toasted rounds and can you say "Divine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment