Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Halloween Hello

If you read last night's posting you know Markie decided to make me a lovely faux-felt in lavender. It was a tad to big and fit the table like an over-sized condom. Well, Markie is not one to let projects sit around. So I arrived home to the new and better fitting table cover. It looks pretty darn fabulous.
Below is a close-up of the side-board showing how Halloween has arrived. Actually I do a blend of autumn and Halloween. Once the ghoulish holiday passes, I convert to Thanksgiving as I get the apartment prepped for Christmas. Yes, Chris loves his holidays.
This is the wall unit and about a third of the cubes got switched out for the holiday as I packed up a lot of the summer stuff that I had out for the last several months. The best show has to be Beacon Ridge and all the colors that are showing. Oh how I love this time of year.
So the sun is setting and it is just lovely and this is a time of year when candles get lit and we enjoy the snuggling in for warmth and relaxing. I so love this season. Hope you are able to take advantage of the beautiful days before the next storm hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment