Sunday, October 10, 2010

Janet's Birthday Weekend - Part 4 - Chris Fish

So we are sitting at the restaurant waiting for breakfast and dear sweet Janet sees me take a picture of the copper fish sculpture and then notices some fish on the wall behind me. She decides to take a picture(s) and it only goes from comical to well, you be the judge!Here I am trying to smile and not aware that she is about to take my picture as I get in one of my first slurps of coffee of the day. You would think I have a Carrol Merrill look to me or something. Let's Make A Deal! So then I am laughing so hard from the first attempt that indeed this is the perfect time to try and take the 2nd picture. And the fish are trying to get away as fast as possible. OK, I thought we did this one already. Get the camera away from my sister, she is going to make me look like a drunk before we are done. Oh wait, too late. I look toasted in this picture and have not been near a cocktail in three days. Heck, my left eye looks like it is one of those "lazy eyes" or something.OK, let's try this again. What is going on here? It is like I am looking just past her or am I praying? Not quite sure. It is like "take me to your leader!" or something like that. I look like a droid, not the phone, the robot.And why should there be the perfect result? No, this one looks like I have been kicked in the nether region or perhaps tazed or something? I now know what a deer looking in the headlights feels like! And so goes our photo shoot of the moment. And she only had one hot chocolate, imagine what would have happened on two?

No comments:

Post a Comment