Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Blur and Then Home Again...

Up early and getting packed while trying to handle email and watch news. Finished and headed to the office. Since I was the first I stopped at the Greek Deli on the first floor where the lady remembers me from a year ago, really amazing to be sure. Had a bagel and then added strawberries. Sat and enjoyed watching the people walking by waiting for staff to arrive. How different to be sure but I have to say that I like working in Seattle where I can be in and working by 7:30 in the morning. No one in the otter offices is used to that. They think I am crazy. OK, so I am crazy.After getting through the day and two conference calls that I would like to forget and cannot I got to the airport to discover I had been bumped to 1st class yet again. Gotta love that. Just too mucking futch and so I got to lay back and relax. Funny I had not seen 5 empty seats in 1st class in a long, long time! So I read two New Yorkers and enjoyed three vodka tonics and soon landed to be greeted by Curtis to get me home and in bed by midnight. Good thing as I had to be at the office by 7:45am and it was just too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment