Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cable is So BAD for ME!

After a 2 year break I decided to bring back cable and oh my, Thursdays are now the night that takes down Chris. I am oh so addicted to "Project Runway" and even though I love, love, love Tim, the rest of the cast needs to be changed out. Using their own words, "In Fashion, one minute you are in and the next you are out." Can we talk, Heidi and that judge Michael are so OUT! Let's make a change and move on. You are the weakest link, Goodbye!

I remember how they used to really have the contestants really push themselves and go for the runway and that has all faded. It is about active wear and stuff for Heidi's line. That is just so stupid. Who else remembers Austin Scarlett and the first season. He was stunning and in case you have not found it, he has a show with Santino on after "Project Runway" and it is a hoot! So anywho, I am sitting here trying to be amused by the live episode of 30 Rock and all I can say is that I need to go and shower before "Project Runway." This is just bad TV!

1 comment:

  1. I love Austin and Santino on the road! We watch it every week. Heidi has about gotten on my last nerve. The judging this year has been horrendous. Tim, as always, is just plain wonderful. I watch his vlog and a couple of weeks ago he just went off on the judges and the producers, etc. He ended up deleting it, he says by his own accord. They should be kissing his feet - if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even bother turning it on.

    ReplyDelete