Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friends and Food

Hello to all,

The week has been a blur and boy I cannot believe that a week from today I will be on vacation. But that is in the future and today is where we are. OK, so let's actually talk about last night. Jodie and Rob stopped over and we had drinks and were catching up. Lots of fun to be sure and decided to get Chinese in and continue talking around the table newly covered in purple eco-friendly felt. The dinner included dumplings, spicy cucumber salad, snow peas w/ mushrooms, pepper salted shrimp, sweet & sour spareribs, Shanghai chow mien and finally sesame chicken. Can you talk food for days. Needless to say they took the left overs home and I think that took care of lunch for a day or two.

Well, tonight Markie came over and we had baked potatoes, salad and pan-fried lamb chops. Can you just say YUM! It was welcome to see friends, they help keep you grounded and in addition there was some mighty good eating. Now, I have to begin the process of using up all the stuff in the frig as I get closer to next Wednesday when I fly to St. Louis. Oh my, it could really be a chance to breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment