Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Day of Love

To one and all, I send good wishes for all on this day of love and hope that you do something special for yourself.  There are many people on my mind this day, but I want to take a moment and mention one very special person, my sister!  Janet is an amazing person and is so full of love and such a giving person.  She is not only a wonderful sister, but a true friend.  Last year, when I was in the hospital her visits were a beacon of hope that helped me get well.  She always drops a note to let you know she cares and of recent has become quite the texting person.  There are nights where the texts zip back and forth, especially when The Amazing Race is on.  So, Janet, know on this day, I salute you and wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment